Hi,
I am working on a new client’s website on my dev server and cornerstone keeps flashing or blinking on my screen while I’m editing pages.
The site is: http://design-munky.com/Explorer/
Cheers,
Darren.
Hi,
I am working on a new client’s website on my dev server and cornerstone keeps flashing or blinking on my screen while I’m editing pages.
The site is: http://design-munky.com/Explorer/
Cheers,
Darren.
Hello There,
Thanks for writing in! I’ve tested Cornerstone in your site and I could not replicate the issue. I did not encounter the flashing or blinking on my screen. This is how I see it: http://prntscr.com/fysc63
Could you please give us the url of the page which you have encountered the issue?
Regards.
Hiya,
Try looking at this page: http://design-munky.com/Explorer/spirit/
I find that it doesn’t happen immediately - sometimes it takes a few minutes before it starts blinking or flashing…
Cheers,
Darren.
Hi There,
We never heard of such an issue and we cannot replicate on our end, would you mind to test a different computer or Browser at least?
Thank you