Cornerstone -- Featuring Exisiting Posts on Blog Page

Hi,

I’m very lost in regards to having all my previous WP.com blog posts (all saved within the dashboard) appear on my blog page via Cornerstone. The only Element I see regarding posts is “Recent Posts” which only allows 4. I have tons of articles and posts over the last few years and want them all shown/available on the blog page. How do I do this?

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! The recent post element will only display 4 items by default. If you want to display more items, you will have to make use of more than one recent post element and enable the offset option in the recent post element settings. If you want to have a blog index, please create a new page, maybe entitled it with “Blog”, and assign this page as your Posts Page in Settings > Reading > Front page displays. For more details about how can you create a blog page, please check this codex:
https://codex.wordpress.org/Creating_a_Static_Front_Page#Creating_a_Static_Front_Page

Hope this helps.