Cornerstone fatal error code

Hello

I do not know what is going on with my website as, randomly and for no reason I can determine, when attempting to login I receive the following error code:


Fatal error: Call to a member function home_page_url() on a non-object in /home/colmitch/public_html/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/classes/admin/class-updates.php on line 135
----------

I cleared my cache and tried to log in again but got the same error code.

We (support and I) have had long conversations about this in the past See support ticket 8934 (by email) on April 13 and May 29th 2017

During which I was directed to uninstall all my plugins. After Support told me they had fixed this error (by updating my theme and reinstalling cornerstone, and investigating my site) I then reinstalled many (not all) of my plugins one by one, checking for conflicts. There did not appear to be any at that time.

I had since logged in several times after successfully.

However the fatal error code appeared again at a later date and support looked into it further. I was not told what was done further by support though, but I was able to access my site after.

Again, I had since logged in several times after successfully.

But here I am again today with the same issue. I also tried a different browser chrome and internet explorer.) but received same error.

Please help.

Thank you,
Col Mitchell

my site is http://colmitchell.com

Hello There,

Thank you for the very detailed post information. I have logged in and re installed Cornerstone. The issue is resolved now. Here’s what I did,I logged in to your ftp and renamed cornerstone folder. I then deleted it completely. I went back to your WP dashboard X > Overview and Cornerstone got installed automatically.

If you ever experience the same issue again, just re install X or Cornerstone. By the way, please update to the latest version X 5.1.1 and Cornerstone 2.0.6 are now available through automatic updates. You can go to Dashboard > Updates and do the updates.

Hope this helps. Please let us know how it goes.