Cornerstone fails to open

I have an issue with Cornerstone. It just hangs when I try to launch it. How can I fix this?

Hi check my thread as it might answer some of the issues. I really don’t know why this support forum doesn’t just have a ten point check list for common issues like this.

Anyway, let me know how you get on…

Thank you. I will check out the link now.

Diactivatng any plugin that minifies CSS or JS corrected the issue. After deactivation, Cornerstone worked. Thank you!

1 Like

Hi,

Glad to know you were able to figure it out. Have a nice day! :slight_smile:

Hi Paul,

Please see my thread. Cornerstone in Pro and the footer/header builder is not woking yet again, and it seems X Staff haven’t bothered to read my message properly. This is extremely frustrating as you can understand.

Please can someone actually ready my thread and offer some kind of solution. As it clearly states, I HAVE upped all of my php limits and as far as I can see there are no plugins minifying the CSS/JS, all other reasons I can think of have been covered…

Hi there,

Let’s discuss the issue in your thread. Each user may have the similar issue but the caused could be different. And host environment, configuration, optimization, and other things where the software runs could affect it.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.