Cornerstone fails to load with 404 for js files

Hi there. After updating my website https://wheelrepairsyorkshire.co.uk to all the latest versions of WP, Plugins, X theme etc I can no longer load up my page to edit. I’ve tried disabling the plugins, clearing caches, turning off all the caching engines and switching off Cloudflare, but it makes no difference. In the FF browser, it’s generating errors in the console such as;
Source map error: request failed with status 404
Resource URL: https://wheelrepairsyorkshire.co.uk/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/assets/dist/js/admin/huebert.js
Source Map URL: huebert.js.map
[Learn More]
Source map error: request failed with status 404
Resource URL: https://wheelrepairsyorkshire.co.uk/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/assets/dist-app/js/cs.js
Source Map URL: cs.map
[Learn More]
Source map error: request failed with status 404
Resource URL: https://wheelrepairsyorkshire.co.uk/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/assets/dist-app/js/cs-vendor.js
Source Map URL: cs-vendor.map
[Learn More]
Source map error: request failed with status 404
Resource URL: https://wheelrepairsyorkshire.co.uk/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/assets/dist/js/admin/code-editor.js
Source Map URL: code-editor.js.map

These files exist so I’m assuming these are for some reason being blocked. I had no problems until I updated. Can you help please? Thanks.

Hi,

It looks like it is related to this

I suggest that you contact your server administrator and ask them to whitelist that file.

Our development team is in the process of changing the code in a way that prevents this false detection and it will be available in the February release, but I strongly suggest to contact your server administrator as it will be the quickest way.

Thank you for your understanding and patience.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.