Cornerstone errors

I’m experiencing some SERIOUS problems with my page.

It started this evening when i noticed all the “classic cards” had colapsed and gone no longer functioning. I tried to resolve it and it did’t worked.

Then I realized a “text” feature has also disappeared. It shows normal in cornerstone editor but isnt in the front page.

The counters I had stopped working too…

Guys, what happened to cornerstone? Is it only me? It worked smooth until all recent updates.

EDIT:

Cloudflare was causing some trouble with Rocket loading.

What do you recommend for having cloudflare and cornerstone working together?

I already created a page rule with no rocket loading or cache in thevalhallacommunity.com/x/

Is it problem of cloudflare too the fact that parallax in a section does not work? I set the image in lower layer but when i active parallax it disappears and a black bg shows instead. I’ve read other users complaining about that too.

Hello There,

Thanks for posting in! I noticed that you also installed W3 Total Cache. You may have a caching overload. Please turn on the development mode in CloudFlare first and then clear your W3 Total Cache plugin cache. Make sure that JS and CSS is not minified both in W3 Total Cache settings and in your CloudFlare > Speed settings. For best results, use the recommended CF settings which can be found here: https://xthemetips.com/using-cloudflare-rocket-loader-with-x-pro-and-x5/928/

If parallax is not working, it may have been affected by the cache.

Hope this helps. Please let us know how it goes.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.