Cornerstone Error

Help!! I’m getting a weird message in cornerstone:

Uh oh!
A suitable content area for the live preview couldn’t be identified. Switching to Skeleton Mode.

I’ve tried reinstalling the theme and get the same error (it’s only on one page - the portfolio page). It looks like the code is completely missing when you look at it in text mode.

I’m interested in keeping this design http://www.java39ok.com/featured-menu/ but when I edit it with Cornerstone it gives me the above error, it also doesn’t look like there is any code when I view in text mode. Can anyone tell me why this is so? The code did exist previously. And all my other pages are okay.

Hi There,

Please try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

If it doesn’t work, would you mind providing us with login credentials(by clicking on the Secure Note button at the bottom) so we can take a closer look? To do this, you can make a post with the following info:

  • Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password
  • FTP credentials

Thanks.