Hi I use cornerstone and I’m getting an error message when working in Wordpress and trying to edit settings in Caldera Forms (third party plug in) and when I contacted Caldera they told me that it was an issue with cornerstone and I needed to contact the. Can you please help
Hi there,
This is a 3rd party conflict with our theme request which is unfortunately outside of our support scope. But we can at least pin point why this is happening to be able to help you know the cause.
The screenshot you gave us shows the source.map not found 404 error which is not important and will not stop the functionality of the Cornerstone. Source Maps are for development reasons to make sure the source and minified result can be mapped for better debugging.
That is the default behavior of the Safari so if you simply check the same page with Chrome you will not get that error.
Would you please kindly ask the plugin developer what error they exactly get which made them decide it is the Cornerstone problem? As if they judged by source map error that is wrong.
Thank you.
