Cornerstone error - The preview could not load, This is most often related to a plugin conflict or aggressive page cacheing

I am using X theme with cornerstone as page builder. Some of my pages are giving this error when I edit it in cornerstone. I have seen few similar posts and followed along. Like this one - The preview could not load. This is most often related to a plugin conflict or aggressive page cacheing

I have done the following -

Everything including theme and plugins are updated.
I have tried disabling all third party plugins.
Add the following to wp-config.php -
set_time_limit(300);
define(‘WP_MEMORY_LIMIT’, ‘512M’);

Still I see this error. Page I am working on is this - https://www.igtsolutions.com/services/analytics/airline-analytics/

Any urgent help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Amit

Hi Amit,

Thanks for reaching out.
There might be a few different reasons for this issue, I would suggest you troubleshoot the common issues related to it.

1.Plugin Conflict
2.Child Theme Related issue
3.CSS/JS Customization
4.Disabling Cache
6.Permalink

If you discover that an issue is coming from a custom code or 3rd party plugin, kindly consult with a developer or contact the plugin author. Please note that we do not provide support for custom codes and 3rd party plugins.
If none of the above helps, please provide login credentials for your site in a secure note to examine it further, including:

– WordPress Site URL & Login URL
– WordPress Admin username/password

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

Thanks

Hi,
Thanks for the quick reply!
I have already tested the plugins by deactivating all.
I also checked by activating the main theme.
I deleted the SG Optimizer plugin altogether to check the cache too.

I will share the admin details for you to check.

Hi Amit,

I have tried to open the page through the Cornerstone in all possible ways and it seems working fine, even I updated the page after modifying a small text, and that works too.
I tested it from X > Cornerstone, from Page List with Edit with Cornerstone and directly from the forntend X menu the Edit Page options.

Please check once by clearing your browser cache, or you can try it in Private or Incognito mode of the browser.

Thanks

This is strange! I tried it in firefox incognito mode, Also in chrome but same problem. Then I tried it on Microsoft Edge private window (which I never used before) and it worked.

Thanks anyways!

Hi Amit,

Glad it works finally. There might be something with cache in those browsers.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.