Cornerstone Error_Site is down

Hello,
I went in to my site to check updates; I tried to update the Cornerstone plug-in through the WP dahsboard and now am getting a Fatal Error;

atal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function register_options() on boolean in /home/dh_cfttx6/bbbslubbock.org/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/utility/api.php:131 Stack trace: #0 /home/dh_cfttx6/bbbslubbock.org/wp-content/themes/x/framework/functions/global/stack-data.php(432): cornerstone_options_register_options(Array) #1 /home/dh_cfttx6/bbbslubbock.org/wp-content/themes/x/functions.php(111): require_once(’/home/dh_cfttx6…’) #2 /home/dh_cfttx6/bbbslubbock.org/wp-content/themes/x/functions.php(117): x_boot() #3 /home/dh_cfttx6/bbbslubbock.org/wp-settings.php(426): include(’/home/dh_cfttx6…’) #4 /home/dh_cfttx6/bbbslubbock.org/wp-config.php(89): require_once(’/home/dh_cfttx6…’) #5 /home/dh_cfttx6/bbbslubbock.org/wp-load.php(37): require_once(’/home/dh_cfttx6…’) #6 /home/dh_cfttx6/bbbslubbock.org/wp-blog-header.php(13): require_once(’/home/dh_cfttx6…’) #7 /home/dh_cfttx6/bbbslubbock.org/index.php(17): require(’/home/dh_cfttx6…’) #8 {main} thrown in /home/dh_cfttx6/bbbslubbock.org/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/utility/api.php on line 131

I tried to access my site through FTP and get a server time out error. Yikes!

Thanks!
M.

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! Please log in to your ftp and delete the cornerstone folder in wp-contents/plugins/. After deleting it, you can re install by visiting X > Overview right in your WordPress dashboard.

If that does not help, please provide us access to your site and ftp details so that we can resolve this issue.

Please let us know how it goes.

I was able to access through FTP and followed those steps—that worked!

Thank you,
M.

Glad to hear it!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.