Cornerstone error since update - not loading

Hey there

I recently updated cornerstone and theme x

now my cornerstone is not loading…

my page is care4kids.ch

thanks a lot :slight_smile:

Hey @maik282,

Please see the potential causes and solutions in our basic troubleshooting guide.

Thanks.

i went rough all troubleshooting steps

the error doesnt appear but the loading screen freezes now…

Hi There,

In that case please provide your admin credentials in a secure note so we can take a closer look.

Thanks!

done - really appreciate ur help

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in! Could you please try adding the following code into your wp-config.php file and see if that resolves your issue. Also if possible, switch to PHP 7.1.x if your hosting provider allows that within your control panel.

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );

Please add it before this line.

/* That's all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */

Thanks

unfortunately both didnt work…

i added the code and upgraded to php 7.1

any further ideas?

Hey @maik282,

There’s an error coming from WordPress core that might be causing the issue.

I see a few users having that issue but I have not sorted out yet where that is coming from. Would you mind giving us cPanel access in a Secure Note so we could check your files and database setup?

Thanks.

ok - thanks a lot

i dont want to bother u much but i really need to edit my page

Hi there,

Thank you for providing the information. After double-checking the case I guess the problem is the case that you can read below:

Please kindly contact your hosting service provider and ask them to whitelist the cs-vandor.js.

The codebase will be changed in the upcoming release in February which will prevent the false alarm. But I strongly suggest that you follow up the case with your hosting service provider.

Thank you for your understanding and patience.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.