Cornerstone error loading home page

I am continually receiving the following error when trying to edit our home page:

The preview was unresponsive after loading. This is most often related to a plugin conflict or aggressive page cacheing.

After searching through the support forums, I have tried all of the following:

  • Deactivated all plugins (except cornerstone)
  • Increased PHP limit to 512 MB (local and master)
  • Increased PHP Max execution time to 120 (local and master)
  • We have renamed htaccess file by renaming it to .htaccess-bak.
  • Then in WP Admin Menu, went to Settings > Permalinks and just clicked the “Save Changes” button.
  • We are not using a CDN
  • No cache plug-ins
  • There is no custom CSS or Javascript

We are currently on:
PHP 7.2.3
X Theme 6.0.4
Cornerstone 3.0.4

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Hi There,

Thanks for the details!

I tested your site and couldn’t replicate the issue. I can able to edit any page and save it without any issue.

Can you please check if you are facing browser caching issue or you can test it in a different browser or machine.

Hope this helps!

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.