Cornerstone Error "A conflict on the front end of your site has prevented the preview from loading." & MORE

I see the same error as several other users after updating X to 5.1.1 and Cornerstone to 2.0.6. However I have several issues (whether related or not I’m hoping you can answer)

First issue: A conflict on the front end of your site has prevented the preview from loading.

I’ve tried disabling the plugins re-enabling one by one and increased memory limit to 256 and max limit to 512

define( ‘WP_MEMORY_LIMIT’, ‘256M’ );
define( ‘WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT’, ‘512M’ );

None of these fixes work for me.

I haven’t used the CS editor extensively but I’ve noticed any page that has the recent post element will display this error.

The cache is also disabled since I’m working on staging.

Second Issue: The Launch feature from X only works for the first 2 options.

I can open up options or templates but the content option shows an error in the console. I attached a screenshot of the error below.

Below are the credentials for support to access.

Hi there,

Are you having the issue on the homepage? I tried checking it and there are three recent post elements there and the page seems to load fine on Cornerstone without the error you mentioned. See screencast below.

If you are having this issue to specific pages aside from the homepages, kindly send us the direct link to those pages so that we can check them.

Hey Jade,

I actually figured out what was the issue.

The child theme seemed to be an issue. When I updated from 4.6.4 to 5+, some of the changes made to the templates were not valid anymore so I disabled it while I figure out what caused the conflict.

I did not need to increase php memory limit although I will probably have to if I am converting to PRO.

Hi,

Glad you were able to figure it out.

Have a nice day!