Cornerstone endlessly loading

Dear Themeco Team,
I have a Problem with a customer website https://anita-wolf.de/

the provider made a update of the server and since then cornerstone isn’t working. It’s endlesly loading
Php Version 7.3
memory_limit 128M (Standard)
max_execution_time 60
max_input_time 60 (Standard)
post_max_size 64M
upload_max_filesize 64M

I talked to the Provider and they made some changes on the memory limit of the php Version etc.
but they couldnt find the problem. The site is really small with few plugin and no caching plugins.

They told me to contact you. an you please help me?

Best regards, Andreas

Hi @Projekt_Montrean,

Thanks for reaching out.
There might be a few different reasons behind your issue, I would recommend you troubleshoot a few common issues on it.

1.Plugin Conflict
2.Child Theme Related issue
3.CSS/JS Customization
4.Disabling Cache
5.Disabling CDN
6.Increasing PHP Memory Limit

If that does not help, please copy your live site to a staging server so we could troubleshoot freely without breaking your live site.
And give us access in the secure note including:

– WordPress Site URL & Login URL
– WordPress Admin username/password

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

Thanks

Dear @tristup,
now I’m really surprised. I checked all your points on the Site (Plugin conflict, child theme, css etc…) and i thought for sure it would be the memory limit, because here i have no full controll and the stuff of the provider told me 128 MB are totally enough - not the 512 MB you recomand).

So i thought also the life stage copy could not help. Also because i set it up on my server - But i made it. And now my surprise: it has the same issue. Cornerstone ist loading and loading. I give you the access for the copy site in the secure note.

Best regards, Andreas

Hey @Projekt_Montrean,

Thank you for performing the basic troubleshooting steps to narrow down what’s causing the issue.

I checked your site and your issue is similar to the user in this thread. The bottom line is the issue is with the web host. They maybe are doing some character encoding change in the JS files in your site.

Please contact your web host to resolve the issue as they are the only one who has access to the server.

Thanks.

Dear @Christian,
you got the problem. There was a wron ISO coding.

Case closed.
Many Thanks, Andreas

Hi @Projekt_Montrean,

You’re welcome and it’s our pleasure to help you. If you have any other concerns, feel free to reach us.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.