Cant load design cloud and options

Hey guy’s,

i have a fresh wordpress installation with X and a child but can’t open the design cloud or the options menu. Just got a spinning wheel all the time.

Any idea?

Thanks,
Pierre

Hello Pierre,

I tried to login using the details you have mentioned but I am getting stuck in the login page and it doesn’t go through the admin area. For the meantime, you might need to have the PHP memory limit of your site increased.

To do this, please edit your wp-config.php file and insert these lines:

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
    define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );

You can add it before the line
/*That's all, stop editing! Happy Blogging. */

Here is a details article about the PHP Memory Limit that is in our Knowledge Base:

In case the issue persists, please try to get in touch with your hosting provider and confirm to them that your PHP memory limit is increased.

If you are still having an issue, please check the login details so we can check.

Thank you.

Hey Jade,

thanks for your fast support! I just checked the login and it’s working fine here, even in incognito mode. I made a new one for you.

Memory limit is already set up - no change at all :frowning:

Thanks,
Pierre

Hello Piere,

I am able to login and found the following error.

Uncaught SyntaxError: Invalid regular expression: /[À-ß][€-¿]|[à -ï][€-¿]{2}|[ð-÷][€-¿]{3}/: Range out of order in character class

You Memory is still 256M. Please check it on X > Status. Please inscrease it first. If the issue persists, then try to reinstall cornerstone. Check again after that. Let us know how this goes.

Hello Lely,

thanks for checking! I incrased the memory and reinstalled cornerstone (whole x theme) - still the same error :-/ Do you have any clew what that error means?

And some other ideas to fix this?

Thanks,
Pierre

Another idea, does X need external connections to open X Theme Options? Maybe there is a Firewall from the hoster who’s blocking?

Hello Pierre,

Please check the following on your server configuration:

You may get in touch with your hosting provider to check these.

Hope this helps.

Hello Jade,

i just had a chat with the hoster, all mentioned points should be right there. Puhh, any other idea?

Thanks,
Pierre

Hey Pierre,

One thing for sure here is that this is a server setup conflict with X and Cornerstone. Regretfully, the specific cause of the issue is not obvious just by looking inside WordPress.

If you wish to work with your site straight away, I’d recommend switching to a new web host. X and Cornerstone works out of the box in most web hosts.

If you like us to investigate further, please give us cPanel or FTP access. Please just note though that this might take some time as this is an unusual issue. We also could not guarantee a fix for server conflicts due to the fact that we do not have control over the server.

Thanks.

Hey Christian,

thanks for your reply! I can’t change hoster :-/ But i’ll give you access - thanks for checking!

Best regards,
Pierre

Hi Pierre,

This is known issue to some hosting, it serve a different encoded files. For example, when you checked the file through FTP, it shows the correct code but once served, it shows special characters. You can check this related thread Contents of page appear to be invisible.

Unfortunately, I can’t find anything from your panel that can fix this. I recommend contacting your hosting provider and have it investigated. You can let them compare the actual file versus the served file.

wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/assets/dist-app/js/cs-vendor.0ce70e6.js

This code part

re_btou=new RegExp(["[À-ß][€-¿]","[à-ï][€-¿]{2}","[ð-÷][€-¿]{3}"].join("|"),"g")

is converted to this once served by your hosting

re_btou=new RegExp(["[À-ß][€-¿]","[à -ï][€-¿]{2}","[ð-÷][€-¿]{3}"].join("|"),"g")

Somehow, your hosting is altering that part, perhaps due to encoding in which they may able to help with.

Thanks!

Hey Rad,

thanks for checking and your fast reply! I’ll forward this to our hoster and hope they can help.

Thank you,
Pierre

You are most welcome!
Please let us know how it goes.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.