Cornerstone elements are always loading

Hello everyone,

I have a problem with Cornerstone. Not all the elements that I have added want to load. It is very annoying. (See picture below)

.

I have changed the WP MEMORY LIMIT into 512 and searched for the soluton, but I didn’t found it.
I also already had contact with staff from Themeco and they needed my FTP credentials. I gave it to them, but they weren’t able to get in, because my hosting provider need the IP addresses of the person or the country where the live( I have to add the IP adresses or countries to give any person access to my FTP)

How can I solve this problem of loading elements??, and how is it possible for the staff to get into my FTP system?
I have add the countries: USA, India, England, The Netherlands and Canada to my whitelist, I hope that maybe someone from those country can help me!

Thank you very much in advance!

With kind regards,

Provo

Hi There,

Thank you for writing in, first please try to install and run Transient Cleaner

1. Install Transient Cleaner
2. Navigate Dashboard -> Tools -> Transients
3. Set Clear Expired Transients -> Enable
3. Set Clear Expired Transients -> Clean Now
5. Set Remove All Transients -> Enable
6. Set Remove All Transients -> Optimize Afterwards
7. Set Remove All Transients -> Clean Now
8. Save Changes
9. Recheck your Cornerstone for functionality

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

Hi Thai,

Thank you for your response, but unfortunately this doesn’t work.

Hope that you still can help me!

With kind regards,

Provo

Hi Provo,

WordPress require MYSQL version 5.6 or greater, please contact your host how you can update the MYSQL to 5.6 or greater, currently you have MYSQL v5.5.58-0

Also, try increasing the PHP Max Script Execute Time to 120s.

Thanks,

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.