I cannot seem to edit anything in Cornerstone or PRO Editor
. I verified the change logs. I can’t seem to clear my cache. Where do I do that at?
Hi There,
Thanks for writing in!
Can you please send us your website details so that we can have look.
Please provide following information:
Set it as Secure Note
- Link to your site
- WordPress Admin username / password
All the best!
Sent via secure note.
I am experiencing this issue for my other sites as well. I have tried all on different browsers
Thank you!
Hello @chanthachhim,
Thanks for sharing login details. 
I tried editing the page using Pro page builder and I can see following error message in dev tools Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500 (Internal Server Error) http://sealnetwork.org/cornerstone-endpoint. What that error message tells us is that there’s something in your system preventing cornerstone-endpoint from loading thereby blocking Cornerstone from saving/functioning correctly. If you could contact your host and they should be able to whitelist the Cornerstone endpoint and get this working.
Thanks.
1and1 does not allow cornerstone as it is not sufficiently secured based on the current settings. How do I change settings so that I can properly use the Cornerstone-endpoint again?
*****This is an update with regard on our conversation about the 3rd party application you used to edit your websites. You need to contact the developer or provider of your Cornerstone Software to clarify what settings you used to configure it and connect to your 1&1 Shared Server. We appreciate your patience and time.
If you still need further assistance, I would suggest that you contact us by phone at 1-866-991-2631 so that we can help you with a solution much quicker than via e-mail. Alternatively, we could try to contact you at a time that’s convenient, by submitting a call back request using the link below:
http://help.1and1.com/callback-service
Sincerely,
Remir
Technical Support
1&1 Internet Inc.
Hi there,
Maybe they could let us know what security issue is being triggered by cornerstone endpoint? Because it’s the simply uses WP ajax (https://codex.wordpress.org/AJAX_in_Plugins), it’s just a renamed version of admin-ajax.php for proper handling of requests. This works okay on other hosts and even on our installation, we like to help but we need to understand their end first of what’s being blocked or what’s not allowed. And since it’s an internal server error, they should able to provide the details of the error.
And please provide your FTP login credentials, maybe I can get some error logs there.
Thanks!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.