Cornerstone Edits Not Appearing On Live Site

Hello, I have changed the copy on my home page and the edits appear to be saved in cornerstone, however when I view the live site on my iphone in Safari, Opera, Chrome, & Firefox, I see a previous version of the website. Your help is greatly appreciated!

Strategies I’ve tried:

1. Used the plugin super cache and deleted the cache on WP
  2. Deleted cache in cornerstone
  3. Cleared cache and website data in Chrome and Safari on my iphone and desktop
  4. Downloaded Opera, Firefox with no web history and still see a previous version of the website.

Here is the site: www.stankillian.com
(FYI I need to disable the redirect that goes to stankillian.com/main)

15 min later:
I see my edits when I go to stankillian.com/?nocache-1 and open it in incognito. How do I fix this for the user though?

Hello Stan,

Thanks for writing in! Your server is serving the old cache version of the page. We highly recommend that when you edit a page or after editing a page, you must temporarily disable your caching plugin or at least make sure to clear your plugin caches so that the latest changes will be displayed and not the old cached version.

This is the first I viewed your site and I am seeing this:

Can you please send us a screenshot of what it looks like in your phone and what it looks like while using the builder?

Best Regards.

Thank you for your response. The server must have taken a few hours to update to the newest cache version. My edits are updating. Have a good weekend.

Hi Stan,

Glad that we are able to help you with this.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.