Cornerstone editor preview error

the preview function of my cornerstone does not load. I can get to the cornerstone page with the list down the left side , I can even get the preview to load when i select a page, but when I select edit it never loads, The cornerstone logo just keeps pulsing.I have disabled all the other plugins, I have reloaded Cornerstone. It still doesn’t work.
This process has been through a $40 ticket to WP Fix it support and a hour session with Go Daddy support when an Internal server error developed . It worked fine until about two days ago at which time i had not added any plugins for at least a week. I just went to edit one of the pages and could not.

Hi there,

Thanks for posting in.

Sorry to hear that but there are not that much details about the issue, would you mind providing your site’s URL and login credentials on a secure note so we could check it?

I don’t have any particular recommendation yet as you said it has internal server which was fixed. I have to check that first.

Thanks.

I am new to this forum . Can you please detail how i send via secure reply?

Hi there,

It is the lock/key icon that is under your response.

Hi There,

I am getting the following error when I check:

Would you mind checking the last few lines on error log? You can ask for it from your hosting provider. Let’s see if there’s more detailed information regarding the error there.

For the mean time, you could also try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Let us know how it goes!

After disabling 36 of the 40 plugins installed on our site and then enabling them and testing cornerstone one by one. I can tell you that since the last update
All in one SEO pack,
Contact widgets,
EWWW Image Optimizer,
Re-add Text,Underline and Justify,
Title and nofollow for links,
WP Rollback,
WP Backgrounds Lite
all prevent Cornerstone from loading or fully loading the preview for editing.

Hi @M72561,

Are you using all those plugins? As a recommendation, it would be to use plugins that are important to your site only. You can check a blog below why it is not good to have a lot of plugins.

I could see that you are having a lot 3rd party plugin conflicts. Regretfully, we cannot provide support for third party plugins or scripts as our support policy in the sidebar states due to the fact that there is simply no way to account for all of the potential variables at play when using another developer’s plugin or script. Because of this, any questions you have regarding setup, integration, or troubleshooting any piece of functionality that is not native to X will need to be directed to the original developer.

Thank you for your understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.