Cornerstone Editor Not Loading (Mixed Content Issue?)

Hi there,

I’ve been experiencing some issues with Cornerstone. I need to redesign a few pages and I can’t actually open the editor. It just hangs on the loading animation.

It did happen to load on Safari (I’m using Chrome), temporarily, but now it doesn’t work on any browser.

Any help would be appreciated.

Please note:

  • I have cleared my cache multiple times
  • I disabled Cloudflare - it doesn’t seem to be the issue
  • I’ve activated/reactivated the theme, and same with the Cornerstone plugin
  • I’ve updated to the latest version of X Theme and Cornerstone

Thanks!

Hi there,

I checked your website and it is using the Pro theme and you do not need to have Cornerstone. The Pro editor is opened for me using the Google Chrome Browser:

But the network was slow and it took time to load. I suggest that you contact your hosting service provider and ask them to increase the PHP memory limit. For more information:

Hope it helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.