Cornerstone editor not displaying shortcodes

Hello,

I’m trying to include content displayed by a 3rd party plugin on my X Theme page, however, it does not show on the front end. From previous support articles, it appears that the Raw Content or Text elements in cornerstone are the ones that would display shortcode content. However, I have tried both of these and they do not work. Please let me know how I can properly display shortcode content through Cornerstone.

Thank you.

Hey @Hyperbits,

Thanks for reaching out!

Would you mind sharing your admin credentials so that we can check the settings properly? Please note that integrating 3rd party shortcode is outside the scope of our theme support. We just want to check if there’s something we can do to display it. To do that, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password
  • Page URL

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

I created the secure note. I tried to include the shortcode in raw content and text elements at the bottom of the page but the content does not appear in either.

Thank you.

Hello @Hyperbits,

Where did you get this [wpc_button] button shortcode? Please make sure that the plugin or the button shortcode is added to your site first. When I tested your button shortcode on a normal page. It is not working as well.

See the secure note below.

Kindly let us know how it goes.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.