Cornerstone Editor Issue

For some reason I am not seeing the cornerstone editor when I click on edit with cornerstone. I originally made the site a long time ago in the weebly editor with hostgator then yesterday installed wordpress and download x to redo the site. I have deactivated all 3rd party plugins and I am not sure about where to go from here.

Hey There,

Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:

Set it as Secure Note

  • Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password
  • FTP credentials

All the best!

Hi,

Thanks for using our theme!

I have checked your dashboard and created this page http://assistpestservices.com/testing-page/ and all looks working normally. Can you tell us how to reproduce this issue?

Looks like all is well now, Thank you so much!

Glad to hear that. :slight_smile: