My website is www.bradshawrealtygroup.com. When I go to Cornerstone to edit my current site, the entire thing is blank except for the header and footer, my current website is no longer there even though the published website is fine when you go to the url. Is there a fix for this? I’m using the X theme with integrity and I need to update my website soon, I’m desperate for help! Thanks!
Hi there,
We will be of a better help if you give us the URL/User/Pass of your Wordpress dashboard to follow up the case using the Secure Note functionality of the post.
But as a general rule of thumb I suggest that you check the cases below:
- Make sure that you increase the PHP Memory limit:
-
Make sure that the www.bradshawrealtygroup.com/x/ URL is not included in the mod_security rules of your hosting service provider. You will need to ask your hosting service provider regarding this.
-
Make sure that you purge the cache and deactivate any cache or performance plugin for troubleshooting.
Thank you.