I designed my homepage in cornerstone editor, by somehow it has changed to text editor with cornerstone code(see attached image). When I click conerstone tab to open/edit the page It is showing me this “Hold up! The content has been modified outside of Cornerstone. Editing in Cornerstone will replace the current content. Do you wish to continue?” If I click Yes I’ll loose all my design for 100% sure. What to do now? How can I pull it back to cornerstone editor without losing my work?
Hello There,
Thanks for writing in! You are not supposed to switch between Editors. If this happens, cornerstone data will be corrupted and you might not be able to edit the page back in Cornerstone. Did you happened to accidentally clicked the Text/Visual tab? If not, you may try to click on the Cornerstone tab ignoring the message. You should be able to salvage what’s left of Cornerstone data (hoping it was not edited outside of Cornerstone).
Please let us know how it goes.
How to get back to cornerstone without losing design?
Hello There,
Thanks for updating in! You should be able to go back in Cornerstone if the cornerstone were not corrupted. You will know that you can when the page is loaded in the preview area. All your changes outside of Cornerstone will be ignored by the way. It display display the very last changes you’ve made in Cornerstone. You will know that cornerstone data is already corrupted when a blank canvas is displayed in the live preview area.
Hope this helps.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.