Cornerstone editing

I suddently cannot edit in cornerstone. It says the preview could not load due to iframe response being incomplete.

Hello @jdfrizzell,

Thanks for writing in! Please check out this troubleshooting guide first:

If nothing is helping, we would love to investigate your site. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
– Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Here is our login info:

• removed by staff

The page that does this is “2022 Choir Trip”

Hi @jdfrizzell,

I have checked your website and found that you are still using the older version of X i.e. 7.1.2. I would suggest you please copy your live site to a staging server and update the X theme and the Cornerstone by following the below steps.

1. Delete the Cornerstone
  2. Update the X theme to the latest version on automatic updates
  3. After the X theme is updated, use the link in the dashboard to automatically install the Cornerstone. It will be in the latest version

As you are using a much older version you may need to create a few pages from scratch as a few of the shortcodes and elements are already deprecated in the newer versions.
If everything goes fine in your staging please migrate the staging server to live.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

Hi,

So I updated both x and cornerstone. It appears most of the pages I can edit. I cannot edit
https://acappellaconvention.com/choral-festival-honor-choir-a-cappella-festival/

And I created it after some of the pages that DO work.

I would love to not have to rebuild this from scratch.

Anything I can do?

J.D.

Hello @jdfrizzell,

I have checked the page and I am seeing this:

It seems that you have created the page with the WP Editor. Be advised that only pages created with the Cornerstone Content Builder can be edited with Cornerstone. You cannot edit this page with Cornerstone unfortunately. It is best that you create the page from scratch.

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.