Cornerstone editing not working after theme upgrade

I just tried to add a post and also a page, then use cornerstone to edit it and cornerstone won’t load. I’m able to create a post or page, but cornerstone will not load on it.I have updated to the latest version and cleared all caches.

Thanks in advance for your help, I’d like to get this fixed quickly as it’s holding me up!

Marcy
www.MarcyTravis.com

Here is the endless screen I am getting when trying to edit using Cornerstone:

Is there a way to change back to the prior version of Cornerstone? This only happened after the upgrade to the new version. Help!

Hi Marcy,

If you want to go back to the older version of X and Cornerstone you can download the stability version of your Apex Dashboard.

Access your site via FTP remove the theme from wp-content/themes and Cornerstone from wp-content/plugins

And re-install the stability version.

We do recommend you keep the latest version, so if you would like to share your website credentials with us in a secure note we can help you figure out what is the issue.

Thanks!