Cornerstone Draft

Hi X Team!

I’ve just entered my fourth year using X and still loving it plus all the updates that keep on coming!

There’s one small point which I wanted to bring to your attention. It’s a little thing, but perhaps meaningful?

When I begin to create a new post in cornerstone, the default title is “Cornerstone Draft”.

However, when I go to settings, the post status is always set to ‘publish’, not ‘draft’.

Therefore, the default title of “Cornerstone Draft” is misleading, because it isn’t a draft, the post is live. It feels that a better default title would be “Cornerstone Post”?

Thanks for listening!

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in.

Would you mind providing a video recording? I tried it on my end and the status of Cornerstone Draft is still Draft. Or perhaps you’re referring to Cornerstone Draft title automatically changed to something after you published it?

Thanks!