Cornerstone Down Due To Iframe Error/ Woo Commerce

Hi Team,

Since updating X three updates back I have experienced glitches with the theme + Cornerstone such as having to reload Cornerstone twice to get it to work, not being able to use the new dynamic features, and more. I have reached out a couple of times about the glitches and we haven’t seemed to really solve the user experience issues related with X; however, the theme has still been usable.

Today my luck came to an end when I got an Iframe error not letting me use cornerstone at all. I have checked my custom code and tested my plugins.

Also when I add items to my Woo Commerce cart it says these items are added but when going to the page the items are not there. This in particular site has been using X for at least 2 years. We have been encountering these issues within the last 3 months or so.

Thanks!

Hey There,
​
​To assist you better with this issue, would you mind providing us the url of your site with login credentials so we can take a closer look? This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.

To do this, you can create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password
​
Thank you.

Yes the information is as follows…

Hi there,

It’s not totally loading from my end and there is no other errors either. Would you mind backing up your site or perhaps cloning it to a staging environment? I noticed that this became common when WP is updated to 4.9, I like to further check your setup without any other plugins. And I can’t do that on your live site.

Thanks!

Hi guys,

I did not want to reply back until I had an accurate account to as what happened. It turns out that the problem had nothing to do with X. A hacker put false code inside the header which affected X’s ability to perform amongst several other things.

I am sorry I did not run any tests beforehand. Next time I will make sure to do so. Thanks for your help!

First of all, thank you for getting back to us. Secondly, we are glad that you have found the problem cause.

Anyway, as my colleague said we are experiencing few cases like your after the update to version 4.9 of WordPress and your case showed that it is not related to our code.

But we will continue our investigation on other cases to be 100% sure that there is no conflict.

Thank you for taking time and getting back to us.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.