Cornerstone doesn't look the same as the other ones

I’m new to this and I’m trying to build my business website by watching a tutorial on youtube and my cornerstone looks totally different than the youtube one.I don’t know if i did not download it properly. i activated the revolution slider but its only giving me classic revolution slider and not letting me make any changes.Please let me know if you will need my login info so you can take a look at it.Thanks!

Hi @cindyannie,

Thanks for reaching out.

Maybe you’re watching a video that uses the older version. I recommend checking our knowledgebase here https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/knowledge-base-overview/287. May I know what specific area or feature of the builder you’re trying to learn? I could guide you with that :slight_smile:

Thanks!

the video is from february 2017. I need the revolution slider and its only giving me classic revolution slider. Is it the same thing? When i’m trying to edit it doesn’t give the option for “border, padding, margin”?

Hi @cindyannie,

It’s the same slider, the classic label is only in the builder. And the slider element doesn’t have those options (padding, margin, and more) as the slider will just ignore those depending on your slider settings. I recommend editing your slider directly and change the spacing options as it’s not possible within the builder.

Plus, classic elements have fewer options. So please use the new elements as much as possible :slight_smile:. But since slider doesn’t have a new element counterpart, your only option is to use the classic slider.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.