Cornerstone doesn't load the content after going SSL

Hello! I have activated my SSL certificate a few hours ago and now Cornerstone doesn’t load the pages to be edited.

I have found some recommendations in this forum such as install Really Simple SSL but is still not working. Could you help me? thanks!

Gonzalo

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in!

To resolve this issue, please do the following:

  • Please uninstall Really Simple SSL plugin
  • Please go to Settings > General and make sure that the Site URL and WordPress Address URL is using https

  • Please install WP Migrate DB plugin and use the search and replace feature of this plugin. Search for http://example.com/wp-content/uploads/ and replace it with https://example.com/wp-content/uploads/

We would loved to know if this has work for you. Thank you.

It worked! Thank you so much!

I just uninstalled the plugin and put the https again in the settings (I already did but somehow dissapeared) and that was all, I didn¡t need to install WP Migrate DB.

Thank you again!

Glad to hear it’s sorted.

Cheers!

I just wanted to say that it worked a couple of times and then stopped. So I installed WP Migrate DB, followed your instructions and is working perfectly now. Thank you very much, Jade!

You are most welcome, @Bruxxx :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.