Cornerstone doesnt load page to edit when WP Chat plugin is activated

Hello,

I’m experiencing a repeatable issue which prevents cornersotne to load previously created page for cornerstone editing.

It is an issue when WP Chat plugin is activated. Once it is deactivated I can load the page, edit content and activate Eforms.

I reply on cornerstone entirely. Please advise would be an issue and if any fix pls help. I disabled that plugin just to be able to edit with cornerstone.

thanks

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in.

It’s a compatibility issue between your chat plugin and the builder. Unfortunately, we can’t provide support for 3rd party plugin. All we could do is add it to our issue tracker.

For the meantime, please disable your chat plugin while you’re working with the builder.

Thanks!

ok thank you

You’re welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.