Hi,
my pages build with cornerstone don’t load cornerstone anymore. I just get the spinning circle.
I’ve already tried disabling all other plugins, but not luck.
Please help
Hi,
my pages build with cornerstone don’t load cornerstone anymore. I just get the spinning circle.
I’ve already tried disabling all other plugins, but not luck.
Please help
Hi There,
Upon checking your website, I could see that it has 17 active plugins.
Please try testing a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
Also turning off the auto-minify on your CloudFlare account.
Let us know how it goes!
I tried both. No luck. What else can I try?
Hi @measureschool,
I tried to check your site but I’m getting an error “Error establishing a database connection” when I try to access your admin panel.

Can you please try this http://www.wpbeginner.com/wp-tutorials/how-to-fix-the-error-establishing-a-database-connection-in-wordpress/ to resolve this issue?
Let us know how this goes!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.