Cornerstone doesn’t load when creating new posts or viewing existing posts

Hi team -

A client of ours has been using Xtheme and Cornerstone for over a year.

Recently experienced problems with cornerstone. When I go to edit a page/post that exists it takes me to the Cornerstone screen but it doesn’t show all the elements that I have on the page.

If I’m going to create a new page/post, it doesn’t load Cornerstone. It makes as if it’s thinking and then takes me back to the regular Wordpress post editor, so it never takes me to Cornerstone.

Appreciate your help with this.

We are using Cornerstone Version 2.1.7

Thx

Hi There,

You have updated Cornerstone but you did not update X.

Please update both.

Thanks

Hi -

We have updated XTheme, removed unwanted plugins and unwanted themes.

Me and my developer are both using admin login to access the site, when I create a new blog and click edit on cornerstone it takes me back to Text Editor.

However, it is working for my developer.

I think we found a solution. Not sure if this was causing it.

My Developer asked me to give the page a title and save the draft prior to clicking on Edit Cornerstone - And this worked!

:zipper_mouth_face:

1 Like

Glad to hear that :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.