Cornerstone does not work in the new version!

Hello!

I have a really big problem.
I have just updated Cornerstone to the newest version and now it does not work - For example when I add a new section to my site it does not show. How do I fix this? It is REALLY frustrating.
A lot of things are not working anymore. If I succeed in adding a new section, I cannot make the background scroll anymore.

Help is needed ASAP.

Thanks.

Anders

Hi there @Jell92,

Thanks for writing in! Can you confirm which versions of X and Cornerstone you’re running please? Make sure you are running the latest versions of both X and Cornerstone, not just Cornerstone, you can find the latest versions here: theme.co/changelog.

Do you have any caching activated on the site, if so for testing purposes, can you disable said caching and see if it works correctly then?

If it still doesn’t work, please include some WP Admin and FTP details in a secure note and we’d be happy to further debug.

Thanks!

Hi Jack,

me too I have the same problems like Anders. I updated just yesterday : (
Now when I make changes in cornerstone (V2.1.3) the live preview and saving didn´t work.
I can´t change any content.

I will now update X and try if it works.

Is it possible that you take a look on the webside if it isn´t working?

Thank you,

Marc

Hi there,

Yes, we can always check it and that would require site’s URL and login credentials. You can then provide those information in a secure note in your own thread. So yes, please start a new thread about your issue and we’ll be more happy to check it.

Cheers!