Cornerstone Does Not Load on Site

We have installed the latest version of Cornerstone on our site iaffrecoverycenter.com. None of the features of cornerstone seem to work. If I try to edit a page via cornerstone, the page refreshes and nothing happens.

Hello @Thompson,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Would you mind trying these general solutions.

  1. Ensure your hosting setup meets criteria as mentioned in the following documentation: https://wordpress.org/about/requirements/
  2. Clear all caches including browser cache then deactivate your caching plugins and other optimization plugins.
  3. If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services.
  4. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
  5. Remove custom CSS, Javascript and templates.
  6. Reset your htaccess file by renaming it to .htaccess-bak. Then in WP Admin Menu, go to Settings > Permalinks and just click the Save Changes button.
  7. Contact your host to increase your allocated memory or do it yourself by adding this code in your wp-config.php

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );

If nothing helps, please give us WP Admin and FTP access in a Secure Note.

Thanks.

Hello @Thompson,

Thanks for sharing login details.

I created a new test page and added few Cornerstone elements. I noticed that it starts giving few issues after adding the first element. https://screencast.com/t/O1bNyqcJ4us

Can you please share FTP details in a secure note? Would like to take a closer look.

Thanks.

Thanks for taking a look! The site is hosted on AWS so it doesn’t come with an FTP server preinstalled. You can get root access to the server via SFTP with the information I provided under server access in the private note.

Hi There,

Thank you for writing in, did you already resolve the issue? I was able to use the Cornerstone on your site to create a test page, but I feel it is not in its optimal performance though.

The issue that I saw is your theme’s style.css file does not have a proper header comment section.

If the issue is still not resolved, please clarify how we can replicate it.

Have a great day,

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.