Cornerstone does not load + can't be edited

Hi there,

on that page cornerstone does not load.
I need the edit the main-page on http://spiegeldich.net

On the image attached you see how it looks like_
1st: the right site which is supposed to show the page I want to edit does not load.
2nd: on the left site, where all sections are supposed to be shown, there are only shown blog posts. Even though the page I want to edit is not the blog page.

Can you please help me?

Hi There,

Thanks for sending us the issue.
As I can see everything is working fine in your site.
Please check the screenshot taken from the home page with cornerstone.

The screenshot you have added is showing the list of pages available in the site. To edit any page you have to click on the page. It will show you the cornerstone elements that used in the page.

Hope this is clear now ?

THanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.