Cornerstone displays image but live site does not

I am trying to add an image to my home page with cornerstone. I added a section then a classic image element and everything works well in the editor but when i hit save and go to the live website the image is not there anymore. I cleared cache, I do not have any cache plugins, and I am running on the latest version of cornerstone. Any help would be appreciated.

Hey There,

Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:

Set it as Secure Note

  • Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password

All the best!

Hey!
I just fixed the problem. I was not running the latest version of Xtheme.
Thanks for your time.

Glad you’ve sorted it out :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.