I added a raw content box, which worked great at first (Bandsintown plugin).
It still works on the page, but now if I go on cornerstone, instead of the page I just see a giant version of the contents of that box.
Thoughts?
I added a raw content box, which worked great at first (Bandsintown plugin).
It still works on the page, but now if I go on cornerstone, instead of the page I just see a giant version of the contents of that box.
Thoughts?
Hi @checkeredowl,
Thanks for writing in.
This could be a script conflict or errors. Please share us your admin credentials in secure note so we could check closer your setup and to identify the problem.
Thanks.
Hey Nico,
Sorry, having trouble figuring out how to set the reply as private in the new system.
andrew
Hi there,
Unfortunately, the given username and password is not working for us, would you please kindly check the case and get back to us with the correct login information?
Meanwhile, judging from your original post you added a third party plug-in code into Raw Element. It is natural that in some cases the cornerstone itself cannot preview the case because it adds the preview as an iframe and Iframes sometimes cannot represent the actual preview in some rare cases. If this issue is not preventing you from working normally in other sections of the pages please kindly ignore that and normally use the Builder but if it prevents you to continue adding new elements in the page that should be checked.
Thank you for your understanding.
Yes, unfortunately, it prevents me from doing anything at all. I’ll re-attach login.
Hi There,
Are you referring to homepage? If yes, a work around is to access the editor using skeleton mode. Then remove the shortcode that caused the issue. Save the page and edit as usual. When you’re done, try adding again the shortcode. See this: https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cbit6glyTX