Cornerstone Display Error

dear themeco team,

please have a look at the top of the attached screenshot. i keep getting this after changing the window size lately. also the sidbar editor scrollbar looks strange. there is zero padding or gap between the editor elements and the scrollbar. it just looks weird.

thanks for your feedback! best wishes, kai

Hello @iTurtle,

Thanks for writing to us.

It seems that there might be an issue of plugin conflict or cache issue. I would suggest you troubleshoot a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings.

1. Testing For Theme Related Issue
  2. Testing For Plugin Conflict
  3. Theme Update
  4. Child Theme
  5. Css/Js Customization
  6. Increasing Php Memory Limit
  7. Disabling Cache
  8. Disabling Cdn
  9. Permalinks
  10. Version Compatibility

If none of those work, It would be best if you could copy your live website to your staging area. and send your details in a secure note so that we can investigate your setting without breaking your live site. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password
  • FTP Details

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

thanks a lot @prakash_s !
this list will keep me busy for a while and this thread will be closed by the time i am done with it.
i actually might prefer to just live with the funny arrangement of buttons on the top :wink:
best wishes, kai

Hey Kai,

Please let us know once you are done with the steps.

Cheers!

hi @marc_a,

i actually went through all the 10 points of your list and the issue persists. the moment i click on one of the magnifying glasses in cornerstone the icons on top get layerd on top of each other.

it would be great if you could check what is going on.

thanks a lot for your help! best wishes, kai

Hi @iTurtle,

I have checked the About page in your website, but didn’t find the issue you described here.

If you are still facing the same issue, I would suggest you check once by clearing all types of cache and check in the incognito/private mode of the browser.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

dear @tristup
thanks a million!
i tried another browser and the probem was not there.
so i deactivated all extensions in chrome and also deleted all caches in chrome.
that did the trick! hurray!!!
thanks again for your help and have a nice day! kai

Hi Kai,

Glad that we are able to help you.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.