Cornerstone Deleted?

Cornerstone somehow got deleted from the plugins page.

Q: Does anyone know how to get the plugin?

Note: I already tried to 1) manually download from themeco 2) restore backup.

Thanks!

Hello Eric,

Thanks for writing in!

If you have deleted Cornerstone plugin, you can re install it by going to X > Validation page. You must wait for a little while Cornerstone were automatically installed in the background. A notice will appear on top of the page when the installation is finished.

If you want to manually install the plugin, you can download the cornerstone.zip in http://example.com/wp-content/themes/x/framework/cornerstone.zip. You will have to replace example.com with your own domain name.

Hope this helps.

Thank you for the super fast reply.

Somehow I got Cornerstone back. However, now I can’t activate it.

Error Message: Fatal error: Cannot redeclare cs_generate_data_attributes() (previously declared in /home/acmbpf3o27au/public_html/wp-content/plugins/tco-video-lock/functions/includes/cs/helpers.php:4) in /home/acmbpf3o27au/public_html/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/utility/helpers.php on line 179

Q: What do you think is the best solution?

Thank you.

Hello Eric,

Please go to your plugins section and disable the Video Lock plugin first. It might need to get updated.
And activate Cornerstone plugin again.

Hope this helps.

Thanks. We already deactivated Video Lock and tried reactivating Cornerstone… it’s still not working. Thoughts?

Hi Eric,

In that case, would you mind providing us your wordpress and ftp login in Secure Note

Thanks

chatting with my hosting provider. i may have to start from scratch :confused: …but i have faith a better solution will arise.

we re trying to restore the website from server backup… if this doesn’t work then what do you suggest? ty

we keep restoring backups but cornerstone does not show up in the plugins page.

Solution?

SOLVED: We had to delete all the ftp files and restore from backup.

Hey Eric,

We are glad you’ve figured out a way to resolve your issue.

Thanks for letting us know!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.