Cornerstone Default CSS Overriding

I’ve had this issue before with 2.1.4 or Cornerstone and it seemed to be sorted, however i’ve just noticed it’s either still happening or has returned in a recent update.

The default CSS for sections and elements is overriding the CSS that should be generated by cornerstone using the editor.

So for a section #cs-content .x-section {padding:45px 0;} is overriding the generated CSS .el1.x-section {padding:0px;}

I was told before to use a V1 section instead of a V2 and that should fix it, but that was back in November last year and surely should have been fixed by now?

Cheers

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in!
In updated version there are lot of known bugs has been taken care. You can check the release note for that.
Please check with updated version for the particular issue and let us know if you still have the issue.

You can provide us the your website details in a secure note to check it.

Thanks

Hi Basanta,

I’m not 100% sure what you mean.

I’ve updated to the latest version, 2.1.7 of Cornerstone, which was updated on the 15th November 2017, however it is still bugged.

Can you advise?

Cheers

Hey There,

Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:

Set it as Secure Note

  • Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password
  • FTP credentials

All the best!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.