Cornerstone dashboard - there is no page preview

Hello,
I may have an amateur problem, but I couldn’t find anything similar in the forum.

I have Theme-X + Cornersone on my site. Updated. It has worked some months ago. The developed site is available on its URL. However, it cannot be edited in Cornerstone. You can see the list of pages, but the page is not visible in the preview, you cannot edit it in any way. The dead Cornerstone page in the pic.

Thank you for help!

Hello @Rudolf555,

Thanks for writing to us.

There might be a few different reasons for this issue, I suggest you troubleshoot a few common issues before we investigate your settings.

If none of those work, it would be best if you could copy your live website to your staging area and send your details in a secure note so that we can investigate your setting without breaking your live site. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Thank you for your quick response.

When I switch from X-child template to Twenty Nineteen, attempt to access Cornerstone finishes here:

When I input the licence number, a message follows:

Once I click Yes, it’s just uh oh.

X theme including Cornerstoje completely reinstaled, the problem is always the same.

Thanks

Hi Rudolf,

I have checked your website and found the Cornerstone is loading the pages correctly. I have also checked that a few plugins are deactivated, which might be the reason why your site is working. I would suggest you activate the plugins one by one and check if the issue is back or not. The last one you activated before the issue came back is the reason behind your problem.

Thanks

Hey, Tristup,
thanks for the good news. On my last visit Cornerstone preview wasn’t working, now it’s working.
I did absolutely nothing other than what I described in my last post. No plugin changes.

Anyway, the important thing is that the bug is gone. Thank you for your help.

You are most welcome, Rudolf

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.