Hi there,
I can’t seem to get the update to work either, maybe that would have something to do with the customiser not working.
I am not good with this sort of thing and need some help! 
Hi there,
I can’t seem to get the update to work either, maybe that would have something to do with the customiser not working.
I am not good with this sort of thing and need some help! 
Hey,
First of all, you need to check if your PHP memory limit is sufficient following this article: https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/increasing-the-wordpress-memory-limit/ and check if there`s some plugin conflict disabling all of them and checking the page again.
Now, if the issue persists, please, provide to us your WP credentials and the website link in a secure note.
I checked the PHP limit on BlueHost and it was already set to 256M…I haven’t added any other plugins for it not to work. I haven’t been on the website to edit it for a while and now it won’t open editor.
I’ll try the plugins and if not il send a secure note.
Thanks for your help!
B
Hi,
The login provided is not working.
Kindly check again and let us know.
Thanks
Details are in the secure note above.
Thanks for your help!
Bry
Hello,
I am sorry, but I have tried to access your dashboard and the username is invalid. Can you check it again?
Hi sorry for this hassle, I have generated a new password and that is my username above now.
Thanks again.
Hi there,
Would you mind providing more information about this issue? I’m not sure which widget or page has this issue. It’s mainly because your site’s layout is full-width with no sidebar, hence, there will be no visible widgets even if you add them in Admin > Appearance > Widgets. I just need to clarify the issue, are you referring to missing layout’s sidebar? Or widgets in the footer?
Thanks!