I would like to display the numer of registered users dynamically on my homepage using the cornerstone counter
Any good idea on how to achieve this ?
Thanks
I would like to display the numer of registered users dynamically on my homepage using the cornerstone counter
Any good idea on how to achieve this ?
Thanks
Hi There,
Thank you for writing in, regretfully Counter element does not have that functionality. That can be achieved either by a plugin or custom developed function. You may wish to consult a developer to assist you with this. X is quite extensible with child themes, so there are plenty of possibilities. We do have an in-house custom development team that offer paid services, who may be able to assist. They can be contacted at [email protected] if this is of interest to you.
Thanks for understanding.
Nice - thanks a lot - I contacted your service - what kind of plugin do you have in mind ? I cannot find the correct technical words to search for this.
Cheers
Hi There,
The plugin that is suggested here or this, both of this does not offer the animation of a counter though, they only display the counts and lets you style it.
Thanks,
Thanks a lot
- will wait for a quote from your developers in that case. Cheers
You’re most welcome.