Cornerstone Continual Loop

Hi there,

I’m having issues with Cornerstone.

When trying to edit a page, I’m asked to log into Cornerstone and once I type in my password I am returned to Wordpress Dashboard – not editing features. This process loops and I am unable to amend the content on any of my sites pages.

I am using XTheme with Agency.

Any advice?

Thanks,
Mike

Hello Mike,

Thanks for writing in! This sound like a plugin is preventing you to edit in Cornerstone. You could try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

If still nothing happen, please provide access to the site so that we can investigate further.

Please let us know how it goes.

Hi there,

Thanks for the reply.

I’ve added a secure note to my previous message.

Thanks,
Mike

Hi There,

Could you please provide us with your website URL as well?

Thanks.

Hello There,

Thanks for providing the details. After further investigation, I found out that your WordPress dashboard URL is not the same as your Site URL settings, Settings > General. Please see the secure note.

I went ahead and resolved the issue for you. I simply changed it to https because your WordPress dashboard is using https.

If you need anything else we can help you with, don’t hesitate to open another thread.

Thank you so much…

I would never have gotten to the bottom of that…

Great support.

Thanks,
Mike

On behalf of my colleague, you’re welcome. Cheers! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.