Cornerstone Content Not Working On X Theme

Since updating the site to the latest version I have not been able to edit any content through cornerstone. When I pull up a page to edit it I get the corner stone logo and nothing loads.

I have tried purging the server cache, updating and deactivating different plugins to see if there is a conflict.

Any suggestions and help would be very appreciated.

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! Upon checking, I see that your PHP max execution time is 30 which could be related to your issue. Could you please try increasing it to 120 or a higher value like 300 and try testing your Cornerstone again.

You should be able to edit it using your PHP.INI file or you may need to contact your hosting provider.

Thanks!

So I updated the PHP file to 500 and now when I try to edit with cornerstone it give me the loading wheel and just sits there. it never updates changes

Hi there,

Thank you for the information. I checked the case and found out there is an internal server error 500 when the builder tries to get the cornerstone-endpoint:

After further investigation and adding the cURL with the cs_debug=1 parameter which enabled the debug mode I get this error:

curl: (52) Empty reply from server

I did a google search for this error and most of the articles indicate that there must be a Firewall or Proxy blocking the way to get a response from your HTTP server.

Please contact your hosting service provider and give them the information I shared with you and ask them to check things out on the server. Ask them to check their error log as they might have better understanding of the problem.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.