Cornerstone content not updating front end

Popped on the website today to alter some content on my homepage. Altered text etc, saved the page in Cornerstone… website layout styles are broken and the updated text is not displayed.

Hosted with Siteground, running their SG Optimiser plugin. Purging the cache kills the layout.
I’ve updated the wp core, theme and plugins. Upgraded php to 7.4 (I thought this had fixed it but an hour later and its not cooperating).

1. Cornerstone looks exactly how i want it, but refresh and changes not appearing on site.
  2. Display/layout is broken, missing background images, alignment of elements all shot, images sizes etc.
  3. Disabled all plugins, activating one at a time = no difference
    3.Disabling Siteground SG Optimiser plugin, killing caching etc = no difference
  4. wordpress v. 5.6.1
  5. X v. 8.1.5
  6. cornerstone v. 5.1.5
  7. Siteground restore backup fixes website display but I cannot update or change anything.

Can anyone help please?
I’ve contacted fixmysite.com as recommended by siteground. They weren’t much help, even after I paid them :frowning:

1 Like

Hey @coasteering,

Thank you for troubleshooting beforehand.

Based on what you said, the problem is Sitegrounds caching. Please contact Siteground to completely purge all caches including server caches and CDN caches if applicable.

If the issue still persists after that, please give us the following information in a Secure Note and we’ll investigate.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin username and password
  • Siteground cPanel access

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thanks.

I’m having exactly the same issue after upgrading to 8.1.5. Was there any resolution on this?

Hi @neilhartley,

Thanks for reaching out!

I suggest that you follow what my colleague said and if doesn’t help. Please create a new ticket then on that ticket, give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

I’m also having this same issue. I’ll create a new ticket to troubleshoot.

Hi @bycor,

Great and just wait for your ticket to be answered by me or one of my colleagues.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.