Cornerstone content not showing when I hit 'edit

Hi,

I’ve just updated to the latest x-theme version.

When I go into Cornerstone to edit my home page only 1 out of 5 sections is showing.

I’ve tried deactivating all the plugins, clearing the CSS, but nothing seems to work.

Can you please help?

Thanks,
Ruth

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in!

As I do not have access to your website dashboard I will suggest few troubleshooting steps that you should follow, you already followed few of them which I will not include anymore:

1. If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services. For the CloudFlare please follow the steps below: https://xthemetips.com/using-cloudflare-rocket-loader-with-x-pro-and-x5/928/

2. Remove custom CSS and Javascript from the options or Child Theme and test the case.

3. Reset your htaccess file by renaming it to .htaccess-bak. Then in WP Admin Menu, go to Settings > Permalinks and just click the Save Changes button.

4. Follow the steps mentioned here.

If you could please try the above and if you still have the issue we’d be more than happy to assist.
Please provide following information:
Set it as Secure Note

• Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password
  • FTP credentials
    All the best!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.