Cornerstone content not displaying

Hi there, I’m having an issue with a site built back in 2015 on X theme/Cornerstone. I have updated X to the latest version, the site had crashed previously due to the Wordpress 6.2 issue. So I rolled back to 6.1 and updated the theme. The site now loads but none of the Cornerstone content is displaying. If I try to “edit with Cornerstone” it tries to load a blank page as if there is no content. If I click “edit” within the Wordpress dashboard (but not edit with Cornerstone), I can see the text and all of the “cs” content but none of it is actually displaying if I preview the page or try to edit with Cornerstone. Any help troubleshooting this would be greatly appreciated.

Hey Seven,

Thanks for reaching out!

There could compatibility issue between X and Cornerstone. I highly suggest that you uninstall and delete your current Cornerstone plugin then install the compatible version of Cornerstone of your current X theme.

If it doesn’t help, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Hope that helps and let us know how it goes.

Hi thank you for getting back to me. I tried the steps you provided and it didn’t work. I sent you the secure note. Thank you,

Hi @sevenagesdesign,

Thank you for providing the secure note. I checked your page tried editing in Cornerstone but it seems like it’s not recognized by Cornerstone anymore. Since you’re using the latest version of X and Cornerstone, try asking your host to update the PHP version to the latest one as this could be breaking the code.

A lot has changed in the latest version since 2015 and many elements have been deprecated, I’d suggest you to re-create your page in Cornerstone if the issue persists after updating the PHP version.

Let us know how this goes!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.