Cornerstone content in tabs not working

Hi there,

I am trying to get some relatively complex content working in tabs, and when I look at it in cornerstone it’s fine, but when I look at it live (preview) it’s all over the place.

I built the content in a separate page, and then transferred the whole page content to the tab (which I imagine would be half the problem). Is there a way around this, or a way to fix it? I don’t have the shortcode/css skills to build it from scratch just inside the tabs, so would love any advice you have.

Additionally, is there a simple tab content builder in Pro? If so I could upgrade and build it from there…

Thanks,

Hi There,

The code you are using inside the accordion that was copied from the text version of Cornerstone page does not suppose to be used again inside Cornerstone, that is the reason why it does not work.

Hope it clarifies

It does - thanks for confirming that!

You are welcome :slight_smile: